Tuesday, August 16, 2011

"Barcelona" Rachel_urato's photos around Barcelona, Spain (mercadona near cardenal reig)

Preview of Rachel_urato's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: www.travelpod.com This blog preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Entry from: Barcelona, Spain Entry Title: "Barcelona!" Entry: "4/22/10 I am a little bit sad to report some bad news: no more internet at home. Wednesday morning I checked Facebook and email before school. That afternoon when I got home again, one of the connections I was able to use sometimes now required a password. The connection that I usually used had just disappeared. I was a little bit frustrated since I only have a month left at this point, but I know that I was still lucky to have it as long as I did. The worst part is being cut off from the real world; I'm unable to communicate with my family or Chris unless I'm at school (which is closed on weekends). Our flight to Barcelona was scheduled to leave Granada around 9:20 pm. I had three classes that day, my last one ending at 6:30. I went to my morning Grammar class, checked my email before I left the school, walked quickly home, had lunch, packed, and brought everything with me for my next two classes from 3:30-6:30. From class I wouldn't have time to go home and still catch the airport bus. On my way back to school after lunch and packing, I wanted to go to the grocery store to grab a banana and something else for the flight since I knew it was going to be a long night. I'm getting pretty sick of bread at this point so I didn't know how ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaCFe-6xBlI&hl=en

indoor water park Vacation Resorts and Spa Hotels in Orlando

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts