Saturday, September 3, 2011

"Browse in Granada, and multiple tickets booked" Worldtrip_kp's photos around Granada, Nicaragua

Preview of Worldtrip_kp's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: www.travelpod.com This blog preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Entry from: Granada, Nicaragua Entry Title: "Browse in Granada, and multiple tickets booked" Entry: "This morning I woke up around 7:15 after having a nice 12 hours sleep.. I had a coffee and checked my mail and collected addresses of backpackers in Granada.. As today I want to check out other backpackers. To see if I can find a better backpackers then The Bearded Monkey. Not that it's a bad backpackers, but maybe I can get a good deal when I stay somewhere for 14 days and maybe there are nicer places. And it's a good way to get to know Granada a bit as it will be my home for probably 14 days. I walked around town and went into various hotels and hostels.. After visiting a few I found Hostal San Angel. For USD$ 12.00 per night with Wifi and breakfast included. So that's my new house for the next few days.. I'm not sure yet if I stay here for the next 14 days, but at least for a few days.. If I find something better I move there. But it looks like a good place.. I have my own room with en-suite, so that's great for only a few dollars. After I found the place I walked back to The Bearded Monkey and packed my bags and walked with my bags to Hostal San Angel.. When I arrived I quickly checked if the internet was working.. All good, so time for breakfast.. I went just around the corner to a place what ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUuFQV-KADU&hl=en

Vacation Resorts and Spa indoor water park Last Minute Flights Cheap

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts