Monday, June 14, 2010

Cheap Airline Tickets - The Scoop on Getting Rock Bottom Pricing on Airline Travel Revealed!

Cheap airline tickets can be hard to come by for people that do not really know what they are looking for. Fortunately for you I am going to share 3 of the secrets that I use on a routine basis to get rock bottom pricing on airline travel. These tips will work for any airline and almost any class on the plane, so enjoy!

1. The first thing that I like to do in order to get the best deals possible on airline travel is to see what times flights are leaving for my destination. Sometimes you can get lucky and the airlines will schedule a flight at a late or odd hour. When this happens you should jump on the opportunity because many people do not want to fly this late.

2. Another tip when looking for cheap airline tickets is to contact the airlines directly. I cannot tell you how many times I have heard people say that you are wasting your time and money by doing this, because in my experience it is quite the contrary. The airlines like to help their loyal customers, but often times do not want to spend a lot of money advertising. The real experts know that you can call the airlines directly and get great deals, if you call after midnight when the systems have just been updated.

3. The last and most powerful method is to know someone on the inside. By this I mean that if you know a former or current airline employee then chances are they can tell you how to get the best deals possible that no one else knows about. This is what I did, and I routinely save hundreds of dollars each time I travel.

travelcheapflightstoday budget-rent-car

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts