Thursday, April 29, 2010

How to Fly a HOT AIR BALLOON.

My first Hot Air Balloon ride. www.socalballoons.com is the place to book one of these fabulous rides. It was an anniversary present I gave to my Wife and Daughter, back in 1988, on our 14th. Tom gave us a great ride, high above the clouds. He is a very experienced pilot and actually flew a balloon completely over the Rocky Mountains. This entire flight was about an hour and a half. They even provided Champagne after landing for us. I tried to put most of the highlights in this 10 minute video. I almost bought a Balloon, but after 5 flights and never ever landing anywhere near close to where I thought we could land, I decided I'd rather have something that is more steerable! That said, a Balloon ride is one of those things you have to experience to appreciate the real beauty of it. It is silent and not windy, as you are moving with the wind. Running on LP gas, the Flames are intense and quite loud when on. This flight was taken over Del Mar, Southern California. Hope you enjoy the flight. Thanks for watching and subscribing to my channel. Stay tuned, more to come. Dave



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlqLoGq_FSc&hl=en

travel vacation resorts and spa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts