Sunday, February 28, 2010

Air India Express Flight Sim 2004 HD

IFR flight from Jaipur to Delhi. Air India Express, not new to anyone who has come with the low-cost flights to India shortly. The jury of this aircraft is still the old one, I will try soon with the actual panel. I hope you enjoy this video in HD and now I will soon with the new:) I completed this video with clips from the replay function in FS2004 so please dont take account of the smoke from the nose wheel during take-off: p The end credits contains a smallError with the son of "g", all Windows Movie Maker and I am not: p



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksc_vV0QGEo&hl=en

Las vegas real estate Dollar Rent A Car

1 comments:

  1. While armchair travelers dream of going places, traveling armchairs dream of staying put. Cheap Flights to Entebbe

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts